Welcome to The Shrubbery and Riverview Park Surgery
Dr Sewell, Dr Bello, Dr Yussuf & Dr Toth
***IF YOU HAVE BEEN ASKED TO ATTEND THE SURGERY PLEASE ADHERETO THE FOLLOWING:***
For Your Safety and Ours We Ask That You Wear A Face Covering When Attending The GP Practice. This Is Vital If We Are To Protect Patients And Staff. Thank You
We are made up of two branches. Our Shrubbery Surgery is located in Northfleet and our Riverview Park surgery is located in the Riverview Park estate. Please click here for contact details and locations.
We aim to provide the best possible medical services for our patients. In order that you make the best use of our services, please feel free to scroll through this website.
URGENT INFORMATION REGARDING CORONAVIRUS
- If you have symptoms associated with CORONAVIRUS including a new continuous cough and a high temperature, you are advised to stay at home for 14 days. Do not book a GP appointment or attend your GP practice.
- If you live with other people, they should also stay at home for at least 14 days, to avoid spreading the infection outside the home.
- If your symptoms are serious, or get worse, NHS 111 has an online coronavirus service that can tell you if you need further medical help and advise you what to do.
- Only call 111 direct if you are advised to do so by the online service or cannot go online.
- For the latest COVID-19 advice please visit nhs.uk/coronavirus.
If you have an urgent medical problem during the surgeries opening hours and you are unsure whether you need to go to A&E please call the surgery in the first instance so that your problem can be dealt with by the duty doctor.
Evenings and Weekends
For urgent advice and treatment when our practice is closed, please call the Out of Hours Service (OOH) on 111.
NHS 111 service is available if you need medical help for urgent problems that cannot wait until the surgery reopens but is not an emergency. DIAL 111, a simple free to call number available 24hrs a day 365 days a year to get help when you need it. If you have an emergency then dial 999 as before.